Release Highlights Webinar - The Welkin Suite Bloom R19
Have you thought what it would be like to have all the metadata from your org in your The Welkin Suite project, but still be able to work with the ones that you most commonly use in the fastest possible way?
Or, have you ever wanted to feed your Git repo or plain sources directly to TWS, to have a more seamless workflow?
Or, maybe, you were missing some deploy or retrieve options in the IDE?
All of these and even more The Welkin Suite new features will be shown in details during our Release Highlights Webinar on July 26th - sign-up for it and be prepared to this game-changing release of The Welkin Suite IDE!
In this 45 minutes webinar you will get to see and get to know how to:
- Get 120+ metadata types to your project
- Configure your metadata working set, to work faster
- Create The Welkin Suite project from your Git repo or sources folders
- Seamlessly work with your team and version control setup in The Welkin Suite
- Easily reconnect your project to any other organization
- Deploy and retrieve changes to/from your organizations in a lot of new ways
- Enable that "Deploy on save" option
So, join us live on 26th of July at 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 5pm EST or just register to get your webinar recording once it's finished!